Monday, 27 August 2012

Medieval Fayre 2012

The sixteenth Medieval Fayre proved another success for Balingup this year.
As part of the entertainment my brother, Jacob, and I were giving street performances as artists under the banner of the "Medieval Masterpieces" (a caricature with a twist).

Explaining the flamboyant approach to the sketch. 

 Intently drawing (the mask obscuring my vision)

 Another masterpiece in 30 seconds!!

 Jacob expresses his feminine side....

 ...and his groovy side....

 ...without a 100% success!

A medieval character.

We pose with the 1% of people who were happy with the drawings...!




Our performance was overshadowed by my sister, Mary, who gave two soulful performances on the main stage.



And amidst all the activities I still found time to sell my greeting cards, prints, books and paint a semi-finished watercolour on site!!


No comments:

Post a Comment